The reason of the hardening of plastic mold:
1. Improper grinding process for mold heat treatment.
2. There are high tensile stress and microcracks in the hardened layer after the mold heat treatment.
3. Improper operation of mold heat treatment (heating or cooling too fast, improper selection of quenching medium, too low cooling temperature, too long cooling time, etc.
4. The mould has a complex shape, uneven thickness, sharp Angle and threaded hole, which makes the thermal stress and tissue stress too large.
5. Mold quenching heating temperature is too high to produce overheating or overheat.
6. After quenching of mold, the time of tempering and tempering is not enough.
7. When the molds are reworked and heated, the quenching is heated without the middle annealing.
8. The mold material has serious network carbide segregation.
9. There are mechanical or cold plastic deformation stresses in the mold.
plastic mold Production factory
We're Here to Help
No.8 Bulding 1, Zhengqiangda Industrial Park,Lianfengxinroad, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China